Skip to content
- Students care for God’s creation by raising salmon, releasing them in our neighborhood stream, and nurturing/promoting a safe environment for fish to live in.
- The history, geography, people and government of our great state, Washington, is the focus for social studies.
- Students learn and practice study skills such as notetaking.
- Practicing their presentation skills, students read a storybook in the school-wide speech program.
- Fourth graders display and take care of the school’s American flag, while also leading the school in the Pledge of Allegiance
- In September, students prepare the Holy Spirit Mass.
- Students learn how to play the recorder and perform at the Christmas concert.
- Students organize and present at the Veteran’s Day assembly.
- World Language Class twice a week.